Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sore Throats & Sunsets


I came down with Strep Throat. Boo hoo! I am pretty sure I picked this little bug up from my Farmer friend. He accepts full responsibility for my illness although I think he is getting tired of my complaints. Haha! I can’t help it though, I am miserable. Nothing is worse than a sore throat in my opinion. His roommate just had Strep and I’m sure he has heard enough complaining to last him for awhile. I really think I’d rather have the flu or be sneezing and coughing. This just hurts and it hurts all the time!

Love Life Update 

I really like the Farmer and I am thinking I might want to make it official….dare I even say Facebook official. Haha! He is just very sweet! He is relaxed and maybe even a mind reader. I was thinking yesterday that we haven’t actually gone out on a date since the last one we went on which was a few weeks ago. I was beginning to think that I would like someone who actually enjoys taking me out every once in awhile because it is nice to be wined and dined! Then I thought maybe this was a very selfish thought considering the fact I am expecting him to spend his money on me! Just then he sent me a text message saying that he just realized we hadn’t been out in awhile and he really wanted to take me to dinner and a movie. Weird right?!?! I appreciate though that he thinks of that and it makes me smile!

Last night with him is what sent me over the moon! I went over to snap a few pictures on the farm because I am loving my new camera. After he did some work with friends he asked me “want to take a ride on my big green tractor?” Which of course was a fun play off the Kenny Chesney song! He helped me up and instructed me on where to sit. I held on as we chugged down the road to pick up a wagon of hay for the steers. The sun was setting just behind the corn fields and it reminded me of how much I actually do enjoy living in Ohio. I think the country is very pretty especially at dusk. At that moment I was very content and I enjoyed my view both of the setting sun and a very handsome man in a cut off shirt dirty from a hard days work! It made me smile from ear to ear. I wouldn’t mind that being my everyday life. Of course I don’t want to jump too far ahead seeing as this isn’t even an official thing yet!

It’s only been a few months since I’ve been split from my ex and I feel like jumping into a new relationship now might be a bit hasty. The Farmer is ready and I am ready too but this one little minor detail of time in between these relationships is keeping me held up. I guess there are also a few other reasons as well but nothing to do with the Farmer. It is just me and my own stupidity I guess.

Once I get my pictures from the farm I’ll post!

Enjoy your Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOooooOoooH the big green tractor? Moving a little fast aren't we? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. turn off your comment verification in your settings...

    ReplyDelete