Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer To Do's

I’ve got the itch.

I’m starting to get the itch to do some summer stuff. I made a list a month or so ago in hopes I’d begin completing them and sadly I think I might have crossed off one.

So I decided to blog it and perhaps this would give me a push to start doing this stuff so I can later post about it J

Summer To Do's

Kayak @ Put-in-Bay
Indians Game with friends
Lollapalooza 2012
Warrior Dash
Christmas in July @ Put-in-Bay
Camp
Karoke w/ Sam
Go Dancing
Build a sand castle @ the beach
Go for a bike ride
Visit a tourist spot near my hometown
Water gun fight
Go hiking
Flea Market
Cedar Point
Go to the zoo
Boating
Water ballooon fight
Drive in
Comedy Club
Attend concerts
Winery
Jet ski
Paint outside w/ Max
BBQ with friends
Greek stand w/ Emily
See a local band
Girls pizza night

I think there should be more but I can't think, any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment