Tuesday, July 24, 2012

30 Day Fitness Challenge

30 Day Fitness Challenge

Yesterday was Day 1 of my 30 Day Fitness Challenge. The rules of the challenge are as followed:

·      30 Days following the Paleo Diet
·      30 Days working out
·      30 Days blogging my experience

I have a close friend in Florida who is also participating in the Paleo Diet. If you are curious about the diet check out NerdFitness.com.

Yesterday I woke up early which for me is a good start because usually I’m hitting snooze (which I’ve set for 5 minutes only) like an old woman hitting the buttons on a slot machine in Vegas. I’ll lay there forever until I finally have to get up.





For breakfast I had an egg inside a green pepper ring. I also had a banana and a bottle of water. Eating a whole banana is impossible for me; they just can be too much sometimes.

I was super busy at work so I worked through my lunch and did not eat. I did eat celery with almond butter as soon as I got home. Yum!

For dinner I made chicken stir-fry that was steamed in water. I added lemon zest and garlic. I added a lot of garlic because although I brushed my teeth a few times last night and once this morning, I still taste the garlic. Lucky co-workers who have to talk to me today haha!

For my working out part I have decided that there is no reason for me not to participate in an activity everyday that raises my heart rate. Yesterday I pushed Max to my grandparent’s house and we moved a reasonable pace and I got a pretty good sweat going on. I also did a few ab workouts when I got home later that evening.

I think I am going to struggle the most with working out because it bores me. I need to make it part of my life and not just something that I have to do. Tonight I am going to try and workout hard!

I did take a before photo that I will post tomorrow. If you don’t want to see it then skip tomorrows post haha. I’d suggest skipping.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment